Presented in partnership with the SCTE•ISBE, The Cable Center and National Association Multiethnicity In Cable (NAMIC), join us for a dynamic discussion on the languages of technology teams. Learn how to communicate across differences within teams of varying backgrounds and skills within technology companies.
• Want to feel comfortable and effective working within teams of varying ethnicities, cultures and beliefs?
• Want to feel comfortable and effective working within technology teams?
If so, this two-part session is for you!
The ability to tap into the greatest potential of any team is linked to how well the members of the team understand their problem solving and communication styles and, as important, those of the other team members. This is especially the case with teams made up of individuals from diverse backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives.
Join us as we unpack the toolbox of skills required for collaboration, creativity, and robust team deliverables. Here’s a look at just some of what we will explore:
• Giving and receiving results-centered feedback
• Effective cross-cultural communication and conflict resolution
• Evaluating team learning, satisfaction, and output
Founder & CEO,
Designed to help people with non-technical backgrounds, this programming primer will help you communicate more efficiently with your developers and product teams. Become confident engaging with your engineering teams.
Time will be made for lunch and networking.
James C. Jones
Senior Vice President, Education & Diversity Solutions,